Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hey, everyone,
I'm getting together some grammar lessons-- punctuation, sentences, wording. I'd love to do the lessons writers really need. What's your grammar question? I'll put it down on my list and write up a lesson for it. (I can't help it. I love this stuff.) Email to me what's the biggest issue you see, even if it's not a problem for you. I have to say, dialogue punctuation. (You know- She said "i bet there's supposed to be a comma there."
What do writers need to be reminded to check?
What annoys you or intrigues you about grammar?

I just spent about a half hour trying to explain who/whom, and privately concluded this was something (along with subject/verb agreement) I might drop if I were Grammar Goddess.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname